At ButcherBlocksPlus.com, we strive to deliver the finest selection of butcher blocks available anywhere! Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, ButcherBlocksPlus.com is your best choice for butcher blocks and accessories. Every cut is easy thanks to the host of cutting boards, and related products, available today.
- ButcherBlocksPlus.com is committed to offering the absolute best customer experience, for fans of cutting boards, on the planet. And now, ButcherBlocksPlus.com has made choosing the right butcher blocks, based on your exact needs and budget, easier than ever. We've done the research for you! Only the highest quality products make it onto our website. And you'll know it with every chop!
- We're proud to be able to offer you these premium products and accessories at reasonable prices. But prices are only part of the story. We're family owned and operated and stand behind every product we sell. If you have questions about anything on our site, contact us! We welcome your questions and are always happy to help. With a focus on premium quality and customer service, ButcherBlocksPlus.com is in a class all its own.
- Shop with confidence, knowing that butcher blocks are our passion at ButcherBlocksPlus.com. We have everything you need to start the perfect cut right away. We're your source for plain, and branded, cutting boards, pastry boards, end grain butcher blocks and more. When it comes to butcher blocks, you've discovered the professional choice: ButcherBlocksPlus.com. Take a look at our fantastic selection now!
Basic care for quality butcher blocks and cutting boards
1) Keep the board clean. Wash the surface with a quality dish detergent, rinse well & dry all surfaces immediately. Do not leave it soaking in the sink or put your cutting boards, or butcher blocks, in the dishwasher.
2) Keep the board well oiled with drug store Mineral Oil, or other "made specially for butcher blocks" oil. Mineral Oil is clear, odorless, tasteless and is FDA approved for food contact. Do not use vegetable, fruit, or animal-fat based oils, as they may get rancid with time. Remember, YOUR BOARD LOVES TO BE OILED!